Thursday 25 March 2010

Fradley Junction is greatly improved

What great news - Ownerships have in fact taken over Swan line cruises - Ralph Freeman tells the story on NBW here

I blogged about it a little while ago here but was not expecting such a change. Reading Ralphs piece it suggests Ownerships will be making quite a difference. The pub is joining in too with a laundry next door. Fradley Junction has just gone up a few notches on the facilities scale - in fact I think it must now offer some of the best services on the cut?

I have said before I want to support my local boat yard - after being charged 20 quid for a pump out I took all my custom elsewhere. I think I'll keep a watching brief on the performance of the yard and they may get my business back if the Ownerships brand and quality of service are delivered.


Nev

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.