Tuesday 30 March 2010

Waterlily is floating no more

She is now in the dry dock waiting for the pressure sprayer to strip the paintwork back.

I called over to discuss the side doors and hinges that were fubar'd and took the opportunity to take some photos of her out of the water.

It's the first time I have been able to inspect the whole boat.... when she was out for her survey I was told the wrong time and arrived just as she was going back in. Swan line also did not give me the right info on when they were blacking her last time (seems they did a good job as far as I can tell) So this was the first time I was able to get a close up at the skeg and rudder blade etc. I was very happy with what I saw.

Some pics of her for the last time in this colour scheme.... Ralph Freeman commented a couple of times on what a good colour she was, same as Grey Nomad. I think the name of his boat gives his preference away.









No comments: