Wednesday 24 March 2010

Best type of BW talking point.....

Chris on NB Belle has blogged again about the outstanding(sic) jobs BW are responsible for. I found this latest post particularly interesting and ironic...

Just about every time I have watered up at the now taped off water point outside the Fradley visitor centre I have spoken to the visitors and answered their questions about many things to do with the canals and my boat. I'm sure I am not alone. So why oh why have BW put in a talking post..... are they really trying to wind up boaters till they snap. No repair on the real live talking point.... the watering area but an expensive install and no doubt maintenance loaded talking post.

I might ask it to tell me when the water point will be brought back into action....??

Nev

PS Chris keep up the good work.

No comments: