Wednesday 4 March 2009

Memory map and the Mac

Sue on NB No Problem is a keen advocate of this piece of software - so much so she recently replaced her PDA so she could carry on using it. I have agood PDA phone HTC TYTN II that I recently installed the memory map software on. It is really very good. I know how long my dog walk is in the mornng now and also can use it as Sue does for walking and Geocaching. Hightly recommended.

The only issue is there is no Mac version - no problem as I have a program called Parallels installed on my Mac that in effect makes my Mac a PC. So I have the best of both worlds.

Little boating content I'm afraid - I really need to get on the boat and do some serious cruising. My two cruises are planned, just need to sort out the dates.........in the mean time I'll just dream.

Nev

No comments: