Monday 13 February 2012

Best laid plans......

We were due aboard this weekend for our 27th wedding anniversary on the 14th but Rachel has gone down with a bad cold so we are reviewing options at the moment. One member of the crew is certainly taking every advantage....


We had a bit of a lie-in and Leia joined in to.

I will have to visit the boat as last time aboard I left my work Blackberry aboard. Vodafone were very helpful and redirected my calls to my personal Iphone number but I need the phone for those email things that intrude into your life so badly.

Plus I need a canal fix right now.......

2 comments:

Jim said...

I'm glad to see it's not just me that leaves things on the boat! I'm beginning to think I ought to just get two of everything.
Jim

Nev Wells said...

The constant pinging from my Blackberry was not missed.....