Sunday 26 June 2011

Water water everywhere but not in our tank

So it is a perfect summers day, warm no wind and quiet. But we last filled Waterlily water tank on Wednesday morning so based on past experience we know we are getting low. I will treat myself to one of the digital meters for the tank when next in Midland Chandlers. I just need to move the water pump slightly so I can get the meter in-between the tank stop cock and the pump.

Anyhow the water situation means we will move today. I know a warm summer Sunday is the day to stay put but needs must. I think the electric Brompton will get a run out today to check the mooring/water point situation as the next one is Stone and we are planning to get to one of our favourites today - Burston

Nev


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Great Haywood

No comments: