Thursday 3 July 2008

Mercia marina

I see Granny Buttons has picked up on the approval of the planning for a massive industrial estate close to the new Mercia Marina.

I am not sure how I feel about this. I suppose I feel a little sorry for Mark Jenkins and Robert Neff who are getting this massive project up and running. But then again its just another development in this area, it could be argued they both blight the landscape?

I have just renewed my moorings so I have not been tempted.

I took a walk with Leia and Molly my Brother in laws dog and we walked from Willington to Stenson passing the new marina entrance...


On Tuesday this week we did the same walk with Rachel and Leia and the entrance was much improved - I took this panorama shot from my camera.


Its still way too close to the A38 - when the wind blows in the wrong direction there is a lot of road noise. Each to their own I say.

Nev

No comments: