July the 2nd was my last blog, the next day we left Waterlily after giving her a good clean inside. What we did not do was notice the remote control light was on on the inverter. I can tell you this will reduce three 115amp leisure batteries to 0% charge over a three week period !
We turned up today to check her and enjoy an afternoon aboard only to find the water pump would not work, I checked everything fuses switches and then realised what we had done. Oh well I hope no great harm has been done. We got the batteries up to 15% and shut the engine off as it was too nice to have to hear the engine all afternoon.
I suspect we need a good cruise to get the batteries back to a half decent charge.
Live and learn......
Carpet Laying and the Camper Trailer
10 hours ago